• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts - please clarify

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The text below is taken directly from the Font Licensing page. It is exactly the opposite of what I was told on the phone with Adobe support yesterday. I was told I could continue to use all of my "kits" as long as I maintained a single-app CC account. I'm not reselling the fonts. If clients now have to purchase their own CC accounts, the ramifications are enormous for designers who have years of client sites linked to what was formerly Typekit. If clients now have to purchase their own CC accounts, how will the "kit" be transferred? I can't find any info as to how this would work. Please clarify.

"Can I use web fonts for my client websites?

The Terms of Use permit agency reselling, until December 31, 2019. After that time, your client would need their own Creative Cloud subscription to use for the web font hosting. "

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do Adobe employees ever wander into these forums to answer questions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines