• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts visual search not working

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use the visual search function on Adobe Fonts, but anytime I link to or drop an image I'm hit with this error: Something went wrong. Try uploading another file. Other users I work with are experiencing the same issue. I'm currently running macOS Ventura 13.2.1 on Google Chrome Version 112.0.5615.49. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @JeremyAtPeopleWhoThink,

Welcome to the community! We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Have you tried using another browser to check if that makes any difference? Could you please share the screenshot of the error message what you see on the screen while trying to use the visual search function?

We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. For the past 2 days I have been having the same issue. I've tried uploading multiple jpg and png files and they are immediately rejected with an error message "something went wrong" - screenshot attached.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is still currently happening when using Chrome, but the visual search is working in Safari. Attached is the error that pops up when trying to upload an image. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @redgarnett  @JeremyAtPeopleWhoThink ,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble using visual search in Adobe Fonts. Could you please tell us which version of the operating system you are using? Have you tried signing out and signing in back to check if that helps? Also, is it happening with all images or with some specific ones?

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2023 Jul 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply trying another browser (Chrome instead of Firefox) worked like a charm - thanks so much!

Any reason Firefox is giving this error (the one mentioned above: "Something went wrong. Try uploading another file." when I try to upload an image to get a font ID in Firefox) though?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2024 Mar 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still an issue for me in Chrome. Any chance a fix will be rolled our soon? It is quite annoying to switch to Safari just to search a font

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

@Andromachi35715896gfsg

Are you having trouble using visual search in Adobe Fonts? Could you please tell us which operating system version you are using? Have you tried signing out and signing in again to check if that helps? Also, is it happening with all images or with some specific ones? 

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines