• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AdobeFonts Installing on PC - Windows 10

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all! I recently got a PC for travel rendering for my After Effects, and in the process of setting it up to do work on it. I'm having a hard time finding out how to install the Adobe Fonts on the PC. I see them in activated on my CC account, but when I got to my Fonts section on my PC they are not there. I'm sure there is a physical installing process but I haven't found out how yet, someone please help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Christina,

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe Fonts. As mentioned here in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fonts/using/package-font-files.html Since packaging is not a supported workflow, each person using the file will need to have the necessary fonts available on their computer, licensed via their own Creative Cloud subscription or through a traditional desktop purchase.

You won't be able to see the fonts folder. As soon as you activate the font from Creative Cloud app, it should directly be synced to the Adobe apps.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines