• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are all Adobe fonts free and for commercial use?

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my name is Edison.

I'd like to ask a question... Are the fonts I find on Adobe Fonts free and therefore usable for commercial use?
For example, I am creating a logo and I would like to insert the Fairwater Script font inside it. Is it possible or should I give the customer the link to buy it?

PS: I apologize for my bad English.

Thank you.

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are absolutely not free in any way. However, the Adobe Fonts license grants many kinds of commercial use to subscribers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer.

In this discussion, for example, is reported the exact opposite of what you wrote to me:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/type-typography/commercial-use-of-fonts/td-p/6816153

If I subscribe, would I have these privileges?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I believe my reply agrees exactly.

1. "They are not free in any way". Do you disagree? If so, what makes you say so.

2. "the Adobe Fonts license grants many kinds of commercial use to subscribers." You should note that the reply you quote is from 2015, before Adobe Fonts existed as a service. At that time, fonts were included and installed with some Adobe products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines