• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Activate Adobe Fonts

New Here ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a CC subscription that I pay for every month, but I am unable to activate Adobe Fonts on the website. I still have access to my previously downloaded fonts, but when I try to activate a font, it just says "Available with CC." I already have a subscription, so why am I unable to activate fonts?

I have tried contacting customer service and they tried to get me to buy Adobe Stock, which I don't want and don't need in order to use Adobe Fonts.

I also had this issue in the past and it was fixed before by Support Staff. I think this is an internal thing that only a Support person can fix, but I don't know what else to do. I have client work that I have to do and need a specific font that was used in the past.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry for the frustrating experience. In order to proceed further to help you, we will need to look into your account, could you please share your Adobe ID, location, and phone number with me over a private message? To send a private message, click my profile picture and use the Message button.

Please let me know if you have any questions on this.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines