• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't activate certain fonts

Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to find and activate Baskerville. This hasn't been the first time I could not activate certain fonts. In the past I couldn't install Myriad Pro fonts/typefaces.

As of now I'm using a student's plan and the latest version of Creative Cloud (5.4.5.550)

If you need more information then feel free to ask

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. Could you please check if you are able to see the activation button here: https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/baskerville-pt and https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/myriad? We would also like to know if you're on a starter plan.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whenever I find a font that I cannot install, it states not available instead of the toggle to activate. I checked on both links you've sent me and though some of Myriad say they are activated, some state they are not available, though I find most of them back in my library. Not sure how this can be but I only have Baskerville Old Face.

As to your question on wether if I'm on  starter plan, I have an annual plan paid monthly (I pay for a year's subscription since that is required by my school)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines