• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't activate fonts from Firefox

Participant ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been doing it without any problem, but today for some reason the switch does not appear.

Captura de pantalla 2019-01-25 a las 9.47.00.png

I'm logged in, I've tried clearing the caché, nothing. If I open the page logged out i can see the switch, when I log in it disappears.

I can't do this from Chrome either.

Firefox 64.0.2 (64-bit) on Mac OS 10.13.6 (17G4015)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what's goin on, I can activate fons if I dont click "available with CC", when activated the fonts show the message "available with CC". I am subscribed, I am logged in.

I'm working, I need these fonts activated now.

Captura de pantalla 2019-01-25 a las 10.00.13.png

Captura de pantalla 2019-01-25 a las 10.00.22.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi danitosan,

I'm sorry you ran into trouble here. The messaging your seeing is based on your Creative Cloud subscription. It means that full access to Adobe Fonts isn't available with your current Creative Cloud subscription.

This could be caused by a number of things:

1. There was an error and you should have full access. This can happen from time to time though it's rare.

2. The particular Creative Cloud subscription you have comes with the free tier of Adobe Fonts.

3. The Creative Cloud subscription is past-due or there's some other issue with the payment that would prevent the upgraded access to show up.

In any case, please feel free to get in touch at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and we can clear things up.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben, thanks for your reply.

I was using those fonts a week ago, now I wanted to continue a project but I can't. This is a big problem, I can't tell my client that I can't activate the font.

My CC subscription is: Creative Cloud All Apps - Annual plan, prepaid

Renews automatically on May 10, 2019.

I'll email support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Funny, I'm having the exact same issue. Never seen it before, and it just started today. The best part? Support told me the issue was that I needed to be using Firefox. Ironic that you're having issues with that specific browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines