Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download Adobe fonts in Typekit

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I want to use the Adobe fonts from Adobe Typekit in Photoshop CC, but it doesn't work. I intregate the fonts in Adobe Portfolio Premium. But when I want to download a font from Adobe Typekit to Photoshop CC I get the message 'Available with CC'. But I allready have the full Adobe CC package. Can you help me to download it in in Photoshop. My friend does have the same Adobe CC package and she can download the fonts and I can't.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe Fonts (formerly Typekit)

What happens when you go to https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts ?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2019 Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abambo,

I can see al te fonts, but when I want to download the message I get is; Available with CC.

But I have a CC package, so I don't get the message and I can't contact support system. Cause again.. I get a error message, something bout not having a administrator account.

Photo.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you're having trouble using Adobe Fonts in Photoshop. Could you please check out this article for the system specifications? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fonts/system-subscription-requirements.html and if that doesn't work please get in touch with our support team for 1:1 assistance.

Please use this link to contact the support: Contact Customer Care and let us know if you face any issues with this. I'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2019 Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately I can't contact support system. Because I get a error message, something bout not having a administrator account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines