• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Costum Font collection by project

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Designer should be able to create folders regroup font based on project... As many folder and sub folder as we want.

Then, we could share those projects folders with collaborators, allowing them the rights to add or remove or only view the content.

So as a new collaborator on a project, I could propose other fonts if I am allowed to. If not, I could be at least be able to activate those fonts on my adobe account (activate them individually or by family or by folder entirely).

Those Projects folders would be listed on the Adobe CC app / font / on the left side (under your font).

So we could turn them on or off there. By selecting one folder, the list of font should appeare in the middle with the ability to turn on or off individually.

We should be able to create, rename, share and delete folder directly in the Adobe CC app...

On the adobe font web site, we should have a Tab only for project folders (beside Favorites in the menu).

Same features here to manage folders (add, rename, delete, share, activate folders)...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @olivierbe , thanks for writing to us. Please share your feedback with us through the link:- https://adobefonts.uservoice.com/forums/940222-adobe-fonts-feature-requests-and-feedback as this forum is monitored directly by our product team. They can review your post & may share some more insights.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines