Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloude desktop app won't show active adobe fonts

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello fellow creatives,

after signing out of my account in the creative cloud desktop app and signing back in, no fonts are showing under active or inactive fonts. 

I get what I assume is the starting page for when you don't have any fonts yet. 

Wierd thing is, when I click on search for fonts and get to the browser overview of all the adobe fonts I can manage my fonts just fine. They are all there, I can activate and deactivate them but nothing shows up in the app. 

I searched for updates but all programms are up to date. 

I deinstalled creative cloud and installed it again, no luck. 

At this point I am out of ideas. 

I'm working on a HP Z8 G4 with Windows 10 Pro Version 1909.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Hi All,

We are sorry for the trouble. It is a known issue with sync services that impacted our fonts services, and the team is working on fixing it as soon as possible.

You may also track the status of the issue at: https://status.adobe.com/

We are sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,

Harshika

<Marking as correct only to highlight>

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

This issue blocked new font activations and has since been resolved. We are working with our partner teams to provide more detail on our status page.

Thank you for waiting while we worked to get things back up and running. If you’re still experiencing issues please contact Adobe Care or direct message AdobeCare on Twitter.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue, I contacted help support, wasn't much help, in the end the person said that they were having some issues and were trying to solve it. Honestly the support just made it worst, because at least at the start of the day I could see some of the fonts, now after the help and updating the creative cloud app I see nothing, zero fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. There was a brief outage for the Creative Cloud desktop app earlier, and we think this may have triggered the issue.

Our engineering teams are treating this with top priority and are actively working to resolve the issue. Please follow this post for further updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Molly, I send you all the Information. If you need anything else plese let me know.

And so everyone has this info as well:

On the same network I tried a different computer as well as a different license with the same result.

Best regards,

Leandra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Molly, I am sort of desperate here. Having a same problem. I am supposed to send data to print today, which is impossible without fonts. I am gonna loose a client over this issue. What am I suppose to do? I tried everything - uninstalled the whole Creative Suite, checked all the permissions of synchronization...nothing. List of font stays blank, despite the fact, that the fonts on website are active in my account. Please help. The customer support was completely useless. Hate the robots...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and would love to help, but your private message system doesn't accept ".log" files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try orlova@ohdeer.cz please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason all my fonts are lost exept 10!
And it isn't syncing issue.
They are gone from cloud too.
I lost all my fonts and I don't even know which fonts. Because the list of deactivated fonts is EMPTY!

I am having fonts issues for weeks now. It is deeply affecting my work.
@Moly doane

hanaantonova_0-1645701557145.png

hanaantonova_1-1645701565597.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ARE THE FONTS OUT AGAIN!!!????!?!?!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this issue as well which started this evening. But i'm on the lates M1 mac. I went through and did all the troubleshooting as recommended. Did 2 sessions of the virtual support session.  Support did not help.

Ran Adobe Creative CLoud Cleaner.. -- that didnt work either. 

Activated fonts show status (activated or inacative) on adobt font site on the web browser. Creative cloud desktop app however does not show any active fonts and the activated fonts are not visible in app. 

Spent the last 5 hours trying to troubleshoot it with no success. 

Sure would be nice to have it solved before tomorrow's work day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same!!! Spent hours troubleshooting. Did every step. I logged in and out of creative cloud and now I have zero fonts to work with. I hope this is fixed. Ridiculous issue to suddenly happen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am having the EXACT issue. I am actually using 4 computers. I am entitled to 2 instances of the license. So I switch between computers using the Adobe license management system. Not only the Adobe Creative Cloud is behaving as if this is the first time I start it, but one particular font family that I was using (Almaq) is no longer installed on any of my computers, even through the adobe font manager shows that it is active. I just used the font yesterday!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are sorry for the trouble. It is a known issue with sync services that impacted our fonts services, and the team is working on fixing it as soon as possible.

You may also track the status of the issue at: https://status.adobe.com/

We are sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,

Harshika

<Marking as correct only to highlight>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At minimum, please place a temporary notice on your Font Activation Troubleshooting page. Logging out of creative cloud makes the issue WORSE and you go from not being able to use newly activated fonts - to complete loss of all activated fonts. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same situation for me, but have only just found this explanation for the issues I've been experiencing. I have been trying all sorts of things to solve this, you really need to be more communicative to your customers. A message through this so-called connected CC service would have saved some of us a lot of anxiety, please don't just wait for us to find things out in the forums. Disappointed, to say the least! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please find a way to notify your users of things like this. I have spent hours today trawling sites trying to find a fix and trying all sorts of things. Lost hours of work for my client. Had to find another mac to send client files as I couldn't get things done. 

How long do you anticipate this being an issue?

We pay a lot of money for the pleasure of using this product – this service is appalling. How do I file for compensation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, a notice of interuption would have been nice, as I have been wasting time troubleshooting myself. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can this NOT be fixed yet.  I can't finish projects.  I can't send files to print.  I am missing deadlines.  THIS IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.   It's not like I can't access my Instagram account... THIS IS OUR LIVELIHOOD!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Any updates here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, this is marked as SOLVED.  At the very least, change that notation!!!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really bad, you should have sent an email notice, we had spent hours figuring out what had happened, we had to stop our projects. We can't work now. But we paid, too much, for the quality of the service, bugs, bug bugs in every release and now this apocalypic situation without a notice of the iussue, without an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Placing a temporary banner at the top of the https://fonts.adobe.com/ would have saved me 2 hours of me troubleshooting on my end trying to figure out why the fonts were not syncing. Argh! Will there be some sort of notice letting us know that it is fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And one more thing. I would not list say that this minor issue.  Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 6.40.01 PM.png🤦‍:female_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well said!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines