• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Adobe Fonts also apply for Adobe Acrobat Pro?

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an Adobe Acrobat Pro subscriptions and found out about Adobe Fonts. I want to be able to add Fonts in my account and to my understanding, those fonts should appear in most Adobe products based on online subscription. However in my case this doesn't happen. I activated some fonts, doublecheck to see that they are active, quit Adobe Acrobat and upon reopening none of the activated fonts appear in Adobe Pro.

That makes me think two scenarios are possible: either Adobe Fonts don't work with Acrobat Pro...which would be a real bummer and a big let down since I'm paying solid money for my Acronbat subscription...just to be limited by the system fonts and whatever fonts I install manually, OR Adobe Fonts should work with Acrobat but there is a technical issue.

My OS is: macOS Ventura 13.2.1 and latest Adobe Acrobat Pro

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines