• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Adobe have a font similar to Schnyder?

Enthusiast ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a quirky website promoting gifts for conspiracy theorists. I'd like to give it a subtly quirky look. I'm tentatively using Futura for headings and Georgia for the main text.

However, I found a font pairing I really like at https://www.typewolf.com/schnyder. If you scroll down to "Luxury Reimagined," you'll see an example where they use Futura in the main text, with a font called Schnyder used in the heading.

Can anyone tell me if Adobe has any fonts similar to Schnyder that would similarly work well with Futura? Or if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Hey @Geobop ,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd recommend you try the visual search feature by going to our website and then clicking on the search by image option. By doing this you will get a font similar to the font you're looking for.

TarunSaini_0-1668533874734.png

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Geobop ,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd recommend you try the visual search feature by going to our website and then clicking on the search by image option. By doing this you will get a font similar to the font you're looking for.

TarunSaini_0-1668533874734.png

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, that was helpful. I'm not choosing between Cormorant Garamond Medium and Goldenbook Regular. The latter bears an uncanny resemblance to Futura, to my untrained eyes, anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines