• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download font as a TTF/OTF/WOFF/WOFF2 file

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody, does anyone know how to download a Adobe Font as a TTF/OTF/WOFF/WOFF2 file? That would be great! 🙂

Thanks a lot for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot download font files from Adobe Fonts. For one thing, the font files would be very valuable - perhaps $50,000 of font files... If you want to host fonts yourself (and I recommend that you do), then you need to go to the foundry and license for web use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2024 Aug 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those of us who are eLearning developers need to be able to upload the fonts into our Articulate files. If there's a way to get the font families for that reason it would be great. Somehow our marketing departments seem to have the woff files, but getting them takes time and effort. When we are licensed to use the fonts, it would be great to be self-sufficient. Canva seems to be able to use the fonts installed on our systems, but eLearning authoring tools aren't as good at that.

Paula

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 30, 2024 Aug 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact font publishers to make sure the license covers this use, then pay for whatever fonts you need to embed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2024 Sep 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is another of ludicrous proprietary stuff that hinders what the software is for. We PAY for Adobe... this (by your very write up) gives us permission to use the software to create (and sell if commercial). When designing a website, font files MUST be uploaded and can always be downloaded. This was the whole purpose of having a font export to a .woff version. There is a reason I pay Adobe less and less and am using more third party softwares as I learn them.

I understand why you would not have .ttf files available. Absolutely. Copywrite and licensing... but there should be an easy way to get a viewable .woff web font version.

Adobe really needs to improve upon their business practices. In my 20+ years as a graphic artist, I have watched this company spiral down and alienate all the creative artists they provide software to. It's just... disgusting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines