Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

download

New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to ask if it is possible to download Adobe Fonts? If so, how can I do that? I'm building a website with Elementor and would love to use Lust Sans font. I've tried to search for info in Google but couldn't find anything useful. Hope you can help me here. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Domas243314971xa6,

create a new web project with the desired font, then add the <link> code that you're given into the <head> part of your theme. After that, you can simply use font-family: lust-sans, sans-serif; in your theme's CSS for whatever you want.

https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/add-fonts-website.html

Best regards,

Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bear in mind the page will stop working if your subscription ends. This would not be acceptable for a corporate or serious site; you would need to license it. Be sure to get a web font license, using a desktop licences font on a web site is a breach of license terms. This is often 2-3 times the cost, or unavailable for some fonts. 

You can buy Lust Sans here https://positype.com/buy?product=lust-sans. A web font license starts at $1,258.20 rising to over $44000 for a busy site. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines