• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Adobe fonts to my Mac

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, just confirming that I cannot dowload an Adobe font that I have activated in Adobe Express for use in another application - eg. Canva?

Have been trying various things, not working although Adobe seemed to express that it is possible to use them in any desktop application?....

I have the fonts activated in Adobe Express, but nothing is coming across to Mac Font Books, nor does there appear to be a dowload button within AE.

Can anyone clarify?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Anjee292089845n3p ,

Thanks for reaching out. I would like to inform you that extracting the font files from their obscured location is a violation of our end-user license agreement. 

You can access the activated fonts in the Active fonts panel inside the Creative Cloud desktop app and in the font list on your desktop apps. Some desktop applications, like Microsoft Word, may require a restart after a new font has been activated.

You can check this article and let us know if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/add-fonts.html

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply Tarun, much appreciated.

So the fonts I'm needing are both available in Squarespace where I have made the website.  Now I need to match the fonts to make business cards and flyers.  Can you suggest how I can obtain the fonts to use for other applications?  There must be a way to complete the branding!!  Orpheus Pro & Neue Haas Grotesk Display.

Kind regards

Anjee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe fonts automatically work in most apps. Check them out in Word or whatever. But, if Canva is made to block Adobe subscription fonts, you will need to buy a separate license for each font and download it. Canva appears to need font files to be uploaded to their server, and that definitely isn't allowed by the Adobe Express license. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Anjee292089845n3p ,

You can use the Adobe Express application to create Business cards and Flyers. Fonts names which you've shared are available in Adobe fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines