• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading fonts - woff. files to upload to Website platforms (Z Mags specifically)

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have activated a font on creative cloud (AW Conqueror Carved) but I need to upload it to a web platform (Z mags) to work with, specifically as a .woff file. Can I export the font I have activated to a .woff file?

After discussing with a support tech I have been informed that ths currently is not a function, however to raise it on the community to be addressed and given further support.

* I am working to a tight deadline so need to get this resolved ASAP - please help

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , Import export , Missing feature , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thank you for reaching out to us. For our query, for now, that is not a feature of Adobe Fonts. When you activate a font, it is made available for all applications on your system, but the actual font file is not made available for use elsewhere. If you need an actual portable font file, you need to license the font from the original font foundry.  You won't be able to share fonts, even if you were able to download them for your use case. The receiving party needs to own their license.

I hope this answers your query. Please let us know if you need more clarification.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for clarifying. I will look at purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines