Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Easy way to switch to adobe fonts vs uploaded or native fonts

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love that Adobe "serves" fonts.

I have uploaded much of my collection but know that Adobe has equivalent and better quality fonts than my collection.  

Was thinking of deleting my uploads and replacing as I go but there may be a few fonts with not equivalent and I am working on a HUGE project that uses almost all of these fonts, so it would take an hour a day for a week to do the swap. 

Also Adobe default font is not an option as it seems its the same font all the time.

Is there a way or workflow to handle this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Are you replacing the same or similar font from Adobe Fonts? Also, which Adobe program(s) are you working with? We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. I am trying to replace either the same fonts or similar with Adobe-served fonts.

Have made some progress on the subject.

I had 250 of my own fonts uploaded to Adobe.

I went to adobe fonts and looked for ones with similar names.  Some had replacemants, but not many.

If I googled "fonts similar to:" I came up with a bunch of sites selling me the same or similar fonts but obviously not adobe fonts because they are not for sale in that way as they r included in adobe.

Now down to 200 fonts uploaded.

Regards,
Joel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines