• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ethiopic font

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! There used to be Ethiopic fonts. I had one called Noto Sans Ethiopic. When trying to activate fonts now and browsing them on fonts.adobe.com I am told that "Sorry, we couldn’t find any matches for this search" when trying to look for an Ethiopic font. My hope was to write something in Tigrinya. Any tips?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are perhaps a million fonts and only a few thousand of them are on Adobe Fonts.... All the Noto fonts are made by Google and can be found on https://www.google.com/get/noto/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, was so sure I found this font on Adobe that I didn´t think to check any where else. Guess it is easy to innstall and that I already did this earlier... I just forgot probably. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines