Feature Request - Preview a Font's Characters, Glyphs, etc.

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Can you please add more technical information, including the ability to preview a font's full list of characters - similar to the glyph flyout menu?

Also - please improve the search capabilities. Right now, when I need a font, I must first go to OTHER websites like fonts.com to do my research and preview the full character list. When i narrow down my choices, i then go BACK to adobe fonts and i cross my fingers and hope you have what i need. For the amount of money I pay each month, this should not be my experience. 

You need to add more tags and keywords. Currently the function is limited to only searching by font name or foundry. I would like to see a search cabability that i've come to know and expect (i.e. a "Google-like" search). This has been in existance at fonts.com for years, so i am baffled as to why Adobe is lagging behind.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to see the same kind of thing, at least an option to view the glyphs contained in each font file. I often go to the MyFonts web site to cross reference fonts I'd like to sync because they have the technical details available. But MyFonts doesn't cover everything carried on the Adobe Fonts service.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see here for your feature request: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts-discussions/adobe-fonts-is-now-on-uservoice/td-p/12741162

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Troubleshooting
Feedback & Suggestions
Fonts Licensing