• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

font copyright

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wonder if I could use these fonts(provided on adobe) commercially.

what I want to use is Ambroise Std, Avenir Next.

I want to use these fonts on my website and also print on my t shirts (have a plan to sell them).

Is it possible to use these fonts in this way? plz comment.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Just a small thought here: It would be pretty useless not to be able to use the font for your creative work.

What you are not allowed to do is to use the font and install it on computers unrelated to your CC subscription or sell it as a stand alone fonts sales service.

But for sure, you can print it on a T-shirt and a brochure and even use it for your website. You can also create a PDF file and embed the font there. You can also create a logo based on the font or use it as a tagline for your logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Based on what you said, it looks like you're trying to use these fonts on your website and trying to use it for commercial purpose. Yes, it is possible to use these fonts for both personal and commercial use.

Please check this article for more info Font licensing center | Adobe Type.

Please let me know if you need more assistance on this. I'm happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just a small thought here: It would be pretty useless not to be able to use the font for your creative work.

What you are not allowed to do is to use the font and install it on computers unrelated to your CC subscription or sell it as a stand alone fonts sales service.

But for sure, you can print it on a T-shirt and a brochure and even use it for your website. You can also create a PDF file and embed the font there. You can also create a logo based on the font or use it as a tagline for your logo.

So generally speaking: as you have a CC subscription you can use the logos for your personal and commercial use and that's a great value ...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines