Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font in an enterprise environment

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Illustrator (AI) is giving me an issue in this situation:
Another user creates a file. I open the file and I don't have one of the fonts (available through Creative Cloud) that they have used (Both users using same version/enterprise liscence). 
AI prompts me to fix this situation. It tells me I need to log in.
I go to "Log in" in AI drop down bar and I am already logged in.
The only way I can fix this so far is to close AI, open up Creative Cloud, get the font, log out, log back in, and then open AI again. 
I am hoping this is fixable as the ability to activate the fonts inside AI would really be useful. The work around creates a lot of headaches. 

[This post moved to Get-Started Community and Tagging Creative Cloud by Moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like some issue with your Cloud account. Maybe a moderator can move your post to the Creative Cloud forum or to the Adobe Fonts forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't sure if this would be the right place. I think I'll wait to see if any moderators help me move it before posting the same thing in another forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Monika - I didn't see a "Creative Cloud" community to move it to, so Adobe Fonts is the next best thing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also put this into the Fonts community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A different work around could be to use your browser, go to Adobe fonts, search for the font and load it from the browser. As soon as it is activated, Illustrator should be able to handle it.

as said, it’s a work around. The correct solution would be to have Illustrator handling that. 

Q: did it work and stoped working at some time or did it never work?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This never worked, it's been an issue since moving from the older versions into the Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines