Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font integration with web project

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

I found at this link https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/add-fonts-website.html the explanation of how to integrate Adobe fonts with Oxygen, only at first I get stuck almost immediately.
It says that after entering the Token API in Oxygen -> Settings -> Typekit, I have to search my font on Adobe fonts, enter it and click Add Project to Web, but this button (Add Project to Web) does not appear to me. I really need to be able to add fonts to my projects, but without that button or the </> symbol that should appear in the preview of the font, I can't go on with the creation of my site ...
I already wrote to Oxygen and they told me to contact you.

Can you help me please???
Do you need special accesses ???
If you need my email, I can leave it for you.

I am waiting for your reply
In the meantime, I wish you a good day and good work

Many thanks in advance
Sincerely!
Valentina

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Adobe subscription do you pay for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't pay any Adobe subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. I thought maybe this was not available for the free fonts, but it works OK for me without a paid subscription.  See the screen shot - I have put a red box around the Add Project To Web button. If you don't see it, try the same font family (Acumin).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, forgot the screen shot. Here it is:

TestScreenName_0-1645785238435.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, Acumin works, but I would need the Minion font, for that one, for example, do I need an Adobe subscription??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm back,
I am attaching two screens. Pay attention to the red boxes.
it is the same font but seen in two different modes, incognito and not logged in, not incognito and logged in.
I don't understand why from incongnito it gives me the possibility to add to a project, but when I log in with my accesses I can no longer do it, while directly on the logged in page it is as I told you ...

Cattura.JPG1.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines