• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Sample Sheets & personal Font Packs?

Advocate ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two things I'd really like to be able to do within the Adobe Fonts web interface:

1) Easily create sample sheets like this, or, with custom content:
Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 11.03.20 AM.png

2) Curate our own Font Packs.

Is either of these possible?

thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

I'm sorry for the confusion! Though we don't have that now, a template for creating type specimen sheets is a great idea. Likewise it's not possible to make custom font packs, but we are working on adding Adobe Fonts to Libraries in a future update.

If you have a moment, your feedback on our UserVoice page for either item would go a long way in helping our product team. Thanks!    –Molly, Adobe Fonts Product Manager

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Welcome to our Community Forum. Thank you for reaching out to us. As you are interested to learn more about Adobe Fonts. we have articles created to help you with your queries. Please refer below:

https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/managing-fonts.html

You have articles related to subscription and licensing also which are recommended to read so that you understand the terms and conditions of the usage of fonts.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have more questions for us.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, I don't understand your answer; did you read my original post?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry for the confusion! Though we don't have that now, a template for creating type specimen sheets is a great idea. Likewise it's not possible to make custom font packs, but we are working on adding Adobe Fonts to Libraries in a future update.

If you have a moment, your feedback on our UserVoice page for either item would go a long way in helping our product team. Thanks!    –Molly, Adobe Fonts Product Manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines