Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fontes Degular

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá,

Gostaria de saber se essas fontes abaixo só podem seu usadas para produtos da Adobe?

fontes:
degular thin italic
degular light italic
degular regular italic
degular medium italic
degular semibold italic
Obrigado

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Gestiona2726412706kp ,

Please check this link and let us know if you can activate these fonts through this link: https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/degular. If you're not able to activate these fonts, then you need to take a subscription to the Creative Cloud for all apps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Tarun, how are you!

Many thanks for the reply.

So Degular fonts only work for Adobe apps, correct? would it not be possible to use the fonts in AutoCAD?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. I'm good, and I hope you're also doing well. I would like to inform you that the Creative Cloud Desktop app is the only way to activate our fonts. They are not downloadable. Third-party programmes that use the local font directory will be able to use the fonts. Adobe Fonts are incompatible if AutoCAD or another app requires you to upload a font file to a certain directory.

Let me know if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Olá Tarun boa tarde, tudo bem!
Entendi.

Muito Obrigado!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines