• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts not syncing within Photoshop, etc. What CC App/Web say active is not what software shows

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recieved the latest update this morning. Standard issue of lost all fonts within the Apps (Photoshop, etc). Usual fix of signing out of the CC Main app and back in to resync fonts didnt work. 

Under "manage fonts" it shows 300+ fonts as active but when it loads the pop up says "51 fonts activated, 250 deactivated" Now this is despite botht Web interface and CC App showing all 300+ as active. Open, say Photoshop and only a handful show up as active, many that are not active with in the CC App. 

There is a disconnect somewhere. I have rebooted computer, signed out and back into the CC App, the Font web interface, everything. I have attemped deactivating and reactivating a Font. It shows up in the CC App but will not push out to the actual Software such as Photoshop. Yet my Adobe Libraries, etc all show up fine. I am dead in the water here. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?