• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts on Adobe Fonts don't match XD

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Bodoni 72 in my XD project, but that font doesn't exist on Adobe Fonts. Can anybody help?

TOPICS
Missing feature , Missing font , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe fonts can't include more than a tiny fraction of the fonts out there. What aspect of the font do you want help with? For example, are you looking to see if Bodoni 72 can be licensed for use on a live web site? (I think it can be, but you may have to manage installing the font on your server for web browsers to download).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I thought Bodoni 72 came with XD, so was confused as to why it wasn't listed on Adobe Fonts too.

Turns out it's actually a preinstalled system font... Thanks for your help, I'll find somewhere to license it for web!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines