Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Greycliff CF a disparu

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai récupéré des projets Illustrator qui utilisent la police Greycliff CF. J'ai commencé par télécharger la version Heavy, mais aujourd'hui j'avais besoin de la version ExtraBold. Sauf qu'en essayant de la télécharger sur Adobe Fonts je m'aperçois qu'il n'y a plus aucune police Greycliff CF classique ...

Qu'est-ce qu'il se passe ? Comment faire ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Fabien26185874w6v9 ,

We're sorry for the delay. I would like to inform you that there’s a technical issue which is keeping Greyvcliff CF from showing up on the website. Our engineering team is currently working on this in order to resolve this issue. I will keep you posted once there is an update from the team.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Fabien26185874w6v9 ,

I hope you're doing well. I would like to inform you that the Greycliff font is back online. Here is the link:- https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/greycliff-cf

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines