• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with fonts for product sent to China

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently finished a project, a 350 page instruction manual for a board game, and was instructed to send the files to production. The main fonts used in the book -- all 350 pages -- are from creative cloud and Adobe type kit. I didn't realize until today after receiving emails from the production co. in China that they are unable to use the fonts and that Adobe does not offer their type kit in certain countries. 😞 Is there any kind of work around, or allowance for this sort of thing? Really would love any wisdom from the Adobe community, outside of having to replace the font with some thing that works, which at this point Im not sure what would and were yo against a deadline ... Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amy,

The full Adobe Fonts library is only accessible to Creative Cloud subscribers and there are some restrictions in place on certain countries. Our best suggestion if you would like to use the font that your production company doesn't have access to is to purchase a license directly from the foundry or their reseller.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Molly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines