Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I create a foundry on fonts.adobe.com

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have created a font that you are lacking on your platform and I would like to fill in that gap. However, I couldn't find anything, anywhere on this topic. I contacted support, but the poor guy gave me an email that is no longer valid.

Could you contact me in private?

Warm Regards,

Stefan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

This isn't a way to make business contact. If you represent an existing font foundry with established business and sales record, Adobe may be interested in licensing your fonts, if you can make a good business case, however getting in touch with the relevant team is likely to be a challenge indeed. You'd have to contact Adobe:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This isn't a way to make business contact. If you represent an existing font foundry with established business and sales record, Adobe may be interested in licensing your fonts, if you can make a good business case, however getting in touch with the relevant team is likely to be a challenge indeed. You'd have to contact Adobe:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines