• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I delete an Adobe Fonts Web Project when clicking "Edit Project" won’t load on any browser?

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to delete all of my Adobe Fonts Web Projects and start fresh. I was able to delete most of them by simply navigating to the Adobe Fonts Web Projects page and clicking "Edit Project" on each one and then deleting each one.

However, one of my Web Projects seems to be too large/has too many fonts within it, because clicking "Edit Project" on that specific one gives me a "loading" cursor and then proceeds to never load, in any browser, no matter how long I sit and wait. This is the screen I get stuck on:

(NOTE: I HAVE ALREADY CLICKED "EDIT PROJECT" BUT IT NEVER LOADS)

Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 11.07.48 AM.png

Can someone please assist me in deleting this large Adobe Fonts Web Project so that I can then start fresh with no remaining/existing Web Projects on my account?

Thank you so much,

Adrienne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Thanks to no one but myself, I figured out how to accomplish this, in case anyone else ever experiences the same issue:

So this issue is solved now, at least for my own self. Hope this helps someone!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks to no one but myself, I figured out how to accomplish this, in case anyone else ever experiences the same issue:

So this issue is solved now, at least for my own self. Hope this helps someone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines