• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to preview the entire font in Adobe Fonts?

Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to find a solid black triangle to replace Zapf Dingbats.  Adobe Font Search can't match that character ; filtering on Ornaments shows a few but only as 'the quick brown fox' or some other word I might enter. So I need to see the entire font and its glyphs or symbols, which I'd like to do in the browser.

Seems pretty basic, but I can't locate where I go to see all of a font. 

Thanks for any assistance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lupineinc,

Thanks for writing to us. Unfortunately, we do not have the Glyph available on our website, but I would suggest you view the font on a reseller website: https://www.myfonts.com/collections/zapf-dingbats-itc-font-itc?tab=glyphs

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Terun. I'd like to use an Adobe font, if possible. I found that I have a font called Source Sans 'var' installed that has a solid black triangle in the Glyphs menu, so that will solve the immediate issue.

Can you explain how to previw an entire font in Adobe Fonts, before activating it?

Thanks!Tracy

I'd also like to know how to preview a font offered by Adobe in its entirety, within the AF app itself.

Thank you,

Tracy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. Please check this article and let us know if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/add-fonts.html#:~:text=Open%20the%20Creative%20Cloud%....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately that's not the issue. I can activate and deactivate and re-activate fonts with little to no effort.

The question is : how do I see a grid or other logical array of the Entire Font when I am browsing Adobe Fonts (https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts)?  I can veiw 'families, i.e. weight, Can I review the Entire Font (and glyphs would be super!) within the site?

Thank you,

Tracy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the sort of preview I'm trying to find within Adobe Fonts, so I can preview a font in its entirety, before activating. This is from Fonthaus.

It seems to be a standard feature in font platforms, so I just want to know where it is in Adobe Fonts.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines