Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

install “red hat display” font to adobe on my iPad

Oct 11, 2024 Oct 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for steps to install the new font but I couldn't find it at all yet on adobe of my work with red hat display font , it could recognise the font but it isn't part of the generic fonts of adobe. How can i add this font to my adobe ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2024 Oct 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can upload fonts into your Adobe CC account so they work like Adobe Fonts. But I think you have to do so using a regular desktop or notebook computer running Windows or MacOSX. In the "Fonts" section there is an "Uploaded Fonts" category. The iPad version of the CC app doesn't appear to have an Uploaded Fonts feature. You can select font files on the computer's hard disc or other local storage volumes. Any uploaded fonts should be visible to apps on your iPad as long as it's signed into your CC account.

The iPad platform doesn't make it easy to install fonts directly into the OS. It won't install individual font files in the manner possible on Windows or MacOSX. Fonts have to be installed like apps from Apple's app store. Adobe Fonts is one way around that limitation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines