• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ITC American Typewriter Pro Font included with CC but not showing

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had previously activated the ITC  American Typewriter Pro font and was using it in illustrator. I recently updated my CC illustrator and opened my file to find that it cannot locate this font. Going into the Adobe Fonts App it looks like this font was recently changed to be available with a CC subscription and no longer be activated or deactivated. I am subscribed to the full CC so I expect to font to now be available in the font drop down. I have tried closing out of the application and tried signing in and out of my CC account but when I open up my applications again (illustrator or indesign, etc.) the font is not available. I tried toggling the font syncing under preferences but does not work either. Please help.

TOPICS
Missing font , Sync issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Hi Junette,

We are sorry for your difficulties as you are unable to find the ITC American Typewriter Pro Font. Could you please go ahead and check-in https://fonts.adobe.com/

Please search "ITC American Typewriter" and see if it is activated or not.Once activation is done, please see it shows in applications you are trying. You can refer the attached screenshot below for more detail visual. Also I will provide you a troubleshooting guide in case you activation of fonts issue.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Hi Junette,

I took a look at your Adobe Fonts account and it looks like your subscription has a history of switching between free and paid status. When you made this post, the history shows it was in the "free" state so it would technically be expected that you wouldn't have access to paid level fonts.

Your account is now back in the paid state, so you should have access again. If you don't, or you don't know why your subscription state changes frequently, I'd recommend reaching out to Adobe Care

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Junette,

We are sorry for your difficulties as you are unable to find the ITC American Typewriter Pro Font. Could you please go ahead and check-in https://fonts.adobe.com/

Please search "ITC American Typewriter" and see if it is activated or not.Once activation is done, please see it shows in applications you are trying. You can refer the attached screenshot below for more detail visual. Also I will provide you a troubleshooting guide in case you activation of fonts issue.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.html

Neelamk_0-1655717276509.png

Please let us know if ths helps.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Junette,

I took a look at your Adobe Fonts account and it looks like your subscription has a history of switching between free and paid status. When you made this post, the history shows it was in the "free" state so it would technically be expected that you wouldn't have access to paid level fonts.

Your account is now back in the paid state, so you should have access again. If you don't, or you don't know why your subscription state changes frequently, I'd recommend reaching out to Adobe Care to investigate further.

Best regards,

Molly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines