Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License from dafontfree

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2023 Jul 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to use Futura PT in a web project in Framer. Currently Framer does not support Adobe Fonts but I found Futura PT free to download for personal use. Using this download I will be able to use the font. Will my Adobe licence cover the use of the font, or Framer specifically is not covered?

TOPICS
Download install and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would advise against downloading fonts from free font websites. More than often the legalities are unclear.

You can legally license Futura PT from these sites as well:

A truly free and somewhat similar substitute to Futura PT could be Jost:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can license the font from Adobe. What I would like to know is if the licence covers the font even when sourced somewhere else, or the source of the file is important.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, fonts obtained through Adobe Fonts are solely covered under Adobe's Font Terms of Use. If you're obtaining the font from elsewhere, you are bound to that provider's license instead.

If you want an actual font file for use on Framer, you would need to license the font from other sites, as Adobe doesn't offer the ability to locally host fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines