Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

make active fonts available to other users

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our corporation purchased multiple Creative Cloud licenses. Is it possible to grant access to specific users to have access to the active fonts within a user group? This would be useful so that all the users within a group can have access to the same set of active fonts for the multiple projects that the team may be working on.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019
Hi Steve,Thank you for reaching out. I understand that it would be a helpful feature. Unfortunately, this is not possible as of now. Currently, each account with Adobe Fonts has to activate the fonts for that account. We don’t have any admin features to share or send a group of fonts to users. All users that wish to use Adobe Fonts will need a Creative Cloud subscription.I will make sure that the feedback is forwarded to the team for improvements in the future.Please let me know if you've any...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

Thank you for reaching out. I understand that it would be a helpful feature. Unfortunately, this is not possible as of now.

• Currently, each account with Adobe Fonts has to activate the fonts for that account. We don’t have any admin features to share or send a group of fonts to users.
  • All users that wish to use Adobe Fonts will need a Creative Cloud subscription.

I will make sure that the feedback is forwarded to the team for improvements in the future.

Please let me know if you've any issues with this. I'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going to give my two cents worth on this.  He have a half dozen editors working with each having an individial CC license and they do not know which fonts are used or not.  CC NEEDS TO SHARE A RECOMMENDED FONT LIST WITH OTHER CC USERS. 

My activated list should have a share button so I can share with another CC user so they can activate. Otherwise they get a project file with a missing font. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Watching and waiting (not very patiently) for this feature.  Really frustrating if you have a team of creatives working (all have CC licenses) and can't share fonts!  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that this would be a great feature to have!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines