Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Adobe Font Folio Media

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello -

We purchased the Adobe Font Folio 11 sometime around 2008.  We still have the serial number for the font collection, but we no longer have the original media.  Is there a way to download the ISO, or perhaps be shipped a new one?  I called Customer Support, but they told me I would need to post here in the forums given that the software is now end-of support...

Many thanks,

Michael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Hi Michael,

Font Folio 11.1 is still supported—I apologize if you were told otherwise.

Any past Adobe purchases which are still available to download are listed on your plans & products account pages:

Product downloads remain in your account for three years after the date of purchase. You can read more about this Adobe policy here:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Michael,

Font Folio 11.1 is still supported—I apologize if you were told otherwise.

Any past Adobe purchases which are still available to download are listed on your plans & products account pages:

Product downloads remain in your account for three years after the date of purchase. You can read more about this Adobe policy here:

If your purchase isn't available for download, Font Folio 11.1 is still available through the sales phone number listed on our website: https://www.adobe.com/products/fontfolio.html

I'm sorry we couldn't be more helpful; let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Molly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines