• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing fonts message even when fonts are innstalled

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using two computers with the same Adobe license and cloud version, and the same fonts installed from the same source files I have for many years gotten an error message about missing fonts. This happens when I open a file edited on one computer on the other. It also happened when I opened a file from another user using the same license, version, and fonts. 

There is no problem using the replace fonts-dialogue and replacing the "missing" font.

The font that the document with the error is looking for has (OTF) in parenthesis, i.e.: Source sans pro (OTF) Regular.

But the font actually used and of course, the one I replace it with is in this case Source sans pro Regular

I would love tips to remove this small but annoying issue. Thanks in advance for any tips.

Jon Lahlum

Oslo, Norway

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jon,

We are sorry for the delay in response. It sounds like you have two versions of the same font installed, possibly only the name in the metadata is different.

Could you please try uninstalling one and reinstalling from the file on the other, then restart the computer?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines