Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to replicate web project and replace - having issues

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Community,

We've had a developer for several years who helped us develop our website, and initially he created a web kit/project with the necessary fonts under his account.  Fast forward a couple years, we've moved on to another developer and now need to create a replica of the web kit/project that developer #1 used. So we did - and we meticulously replicated the web kit/project so that they contain the same fonts (weights, variations, open type features, etc).

When we switch the web Kit/Project ID in in our code, the result is that almost every font is a weight class lower, or a size smaller.

We've double checked that everything is the same several times, but for some reasons it isn't going smoothly.

I'm not a developer, so I apologize if my terminology is incorrect, but see the code below for reference.

Webkit-project code setup.png

If anyone can help me with this issue, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks

Brian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian,

Thank you for reaching out. You're always welcome here. From what I understand from your post, you're trying to replicate the web Kit/project your #1 developer has used, so that your #2 developer could use those necessary fonts.

To proceed further, we will need to check for the account ID, as you must have created a new kit. Could you please help us with the new kit ID from that new kit and share with me over a private message? Also, send the URL of this forum post for reference. To send a private message, click my profile picture and use the Message button.

Let me know if you face any issues with this. I'm happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just Direct Messaged You - Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines