• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Personal fonts on Adobe Portfolio

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working on my portfolio website using Adobe Portfolio and want to use a font for my site that is not available in Adobe Fonts (Avenir) which I own and have license to use. Is there a way to get the font (which is installed on my device and I have access to the ttf file for) onto my website? It will not show up no matter what I try. 

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Unfortunately, you won't be able to use a custom/personal font for Portfolio, just the fonts in our library. Also, note that a desktop license for Avenir may not include a web license. These are often licensed separately.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got the same disappointment. Just both two fonts for my new visual identity and I realized I'm not able to use them on Adobe Portfolio. What a pity. I'll have to move my website to another platform as my visual identity is quite important for my presentation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rosina! I'm facing the same problem. Which website did you end up using to host?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, SaloniG, huge sorry for the late response! I guess it's no longer relevant but still, let me answer – I'm using Squarespace now for a side project but soon will move my main website there as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines