We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
What is the fix for this? I'm on a deadline, so please help.
I went to work on a file and all of a sudden my fonts no longer work. I got the message, "A font could not be added due to a conflict." It then said a font of the same name is installed.
- I did the deactivate/activate
- I looked for a font in the same name on my hard drive and deactivated that
- I logged on/logged off of CC
I am using a Mac, and updated to v15.1.3 (still on High Sierra -- and not planning on updating to Catalina yet).
Copy link to clipboard
I meant to say, "Would you please help me?"
I went looking in the wrong place for the fonts on my hard drive...
1. Quite by accident, I figured out that I could go to Library/Fonts/ and select the font in question.
2. I moved it to the trash.
3. Then, I went back into my CC account, selected Manage Fonts and reactivated/reinstalled it.
4. Then, I went back into the file and the font reappeared.
**My question though, is why did this happen? Yes, I moved the file-and-folder into a different folder, but I've done this before without incident...