• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recommended Conspiracy Fonts?

Enthusiast ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hired someone to create a cover for a book about conspiracy I'm working on. You can see a picture of it at [weblink removed]. The fonts used in the title are Super Origin Condensed and Roc Grotesk.

After shelling out far too much money for interior design, I decided to see if I could do that job myself. I’m learning how to use InDesign, and I have a couple books already designed with InDesign to use as models.

Anyway, I wondered if anyone could recommend some fonts to use in my book. I’m tentatively using Origin Super Condensed for chapter and section titles. However, I’m not sure what to use for headings, the main text, block quotes, sidebars, and image captions.

I don’t want anything too wacko or occultish, as this is a serious book. Still, it might be fun to use fonts that are a little edgy, suggesting mystery and intrigue. At the moment, I’m just using Georgia for the main text.

Futura appears to be a super popular font, and I think it’s associated with political themes. I’m thinking of using it for captions and/or sidebars.

Would Roc Grotesk be a good choice for headings? Or can you suggest any fonts that might work better?

I'd especially like to find a font to use for the main text that isn't too off the wall but that's a little more exciting than Georgia or Times New Roman.

Thanks for any tips.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Geobop,

Thanks for reaching out. Please check this community link and let us know if that helps: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts-discussions/recommended-font-for-definitions-amp-examples...

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines