Times New Roman Bold, I have Photoshop, do I have a sub-license to incorporate TNR BOLD in Merch?

Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Photoshop Desktop Program. I would like to incorperate Times New Roman in my creation of a Logo for merchandising purposes. In reading the Adobe site I found this which seems to indicate that the answer is YES...

Can I use the fonts to create a logo or other images?

Yes. You can use the fonts in any desktop program (such as Adobe Photoshop) to create images or vector artwork, which you can then use for any purpose. This includes generating a PDF, EPS file, or bitmapped file such as a JPEG or PNG.

however  I've seen older posts saying that Times new Roman has NEVER been a part of the Adobe Fonts library? On my Photoshop Program, Times New Roman and Times New Roman Bold ARE included and I can use them.

Was Times New Roman and Times New Roman Bold added to Photoshop recently? I just purchased Adobe Photoshop in the last 12 months. 

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , FAQ , How to , Purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd like to inform you that "Times New Roman" and "Times New Roman Bold" are included in the system font, which we don't offer.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Tarun

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Troubleshooting
Feedback & Suggestions
Fonts Licensing