• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typekit Fonts not working on mobile

Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, just installed Typekit fonts on my Wordpress site. Unfortunately, they are not working on mobile (tested several browsers). Desktop is fine. Can someone help me please with troubleshooting?

Thanks, Tatiana

TOPICS
Font rendering , Missing font , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tatiana,

We are sorry to hear that you're unable to see fonts on your mobile browser. I would like to confirm when you say you've installed Typekit fonts on wordpress, have you used any plugin to do that?

I would also suggest checking this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-adding-fonts-website.html#fonts-not-working-in-mobi... and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to check the article you've posted above Harshika but it no longer exists and redirects to a main page of no use to this query 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Koala Digital,

This discussion is 3 years old.  Typekit is now Adobe Fonts. For best results, please start a NEW topic with details about your specific problem, what you have tried and what isn't working, etc...

Meanwhile you may consult the Adobe Fonts user guide online.

https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/user-guide.html

Thank you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines