• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Univers font family

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to use fonts from the "Univers" font family as they were part of Font Folio.

With my current "Adobe for Teams" license this font family cannot be found in the font search (https://fonts.adobe.com/search/collections?query=univers​​). It still is listed as part of the Font Folio 11.1 (https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/fontfolio/pdfs/fontfolio11.1_font_list.pdf​​) though.

Could someone please confirm that the "Univers" font family has disappeared from the current font catalogue or, alternatively, show me a way to install it with my current license?

Thanks!

alex

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

If you have a license for Adobe Font Folio, you may continue to install and use the Univers font family from your Adobe Font Folio. However, the Univers font family is not part of the Adobe Fonts service and you cannot access it via that mechanism. If you don't have a license to Adobe Font Folio, you will need to separately license the fonts you need from the original font foundry (Linotype) via linotype.com or fonts.com.

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a license for Adobe Font Folio, you may continue to install and use the Univers font family from your Adobe Font Folio. However, the Univers font family is not part of the Adobe Fonts service and you cannot access it via that mechanism. If you don't have a license to Adobe Font Folio, you will need to separately license the fonts you need from the original font foundry (Linotype) via linotype.com or fonts.com.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines