• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update to faulty version of Jenson in 2010 Font Folio Education Essentials?

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

About ten years ago I purchased the Adobe Font Folio Education Essentials set. It's a magnificent collection of really fine typefaces, which I've never fully explored.

Recently I've started a set of projects for which I'm using Adobe Jenson, and I discovered a fault in the colon character of the Caption optical, regular weight. This has been addressed before: there's a thread at Adobe Jenson Pro Opticals Caption: Colon malformed? where an Adobe representative helped a user obtain the updated files.

I've called Adobe, and after a fruitless three-quarters of an hour on the phone, the representative I spoke with simply told me to go to the forums. Can someone help me with this issue? I need the updated release of Adobe Jenson that corrects the error. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one can assist you here. This is absolutely not Adobe Customer Support.

Call Adobe again and ask for a supervisor and keep on going up the chain. They should never refer you to these communities for solving a problem that requires them to make a file available.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mr. Isaacs, thank you for your quick and frank response. Is there a particular phone number you'd recommend I use? I've had trouble finding exactly how to reach the right area of support. I'm calling from within the United States.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is only one phone number and if you did speak to someone in Adobe Support, call the same number, but escalate the issue, making sure you get a “case number” as well as names of anyone you speak to.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines