• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use font on products to sell on print-on-demand sites

New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Is my first time using Adobe Fonts. I would like to ask If I'm allowed to use the fonts for print on demands sites like Redbubble, zazzle, printful etc?

For example, I use a font from adobe font and add it into my artwork that I created in illustrator, which will then be added onto a plain t-shirt to be sold online. Is that allowed?

I'm not reselling the font, nor am I designing a t-shirt for a friend or a client. I'm selling my artwork/design that I created (with the font being part of the design) in a print on demand site (redbubble) that prints your design onto t-shirt, mugs, stickers etc, and if  people likes your t-shirt they can order it from the site. 

TOPICS
Download install and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming that you are embedding the font in a PDF (or even a .EPS) file used to print the product, you are fully “good to go.” Unlike many other licenses, the Adobe Fonts service does not have any subsequent royalties that need to be paid or restrictions on selling final products that make use of the font.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Fonts is separate from Adobe Sparkpost isn't it? Can I use the fonts on the free Spark Post mobile app to create designs for tee shirts and similar items and sell them just like the original user asked?

I wish to use the designs made on Spark Post using just the fonts that come pre built into the Spark Post Mobile app for commercial sale on the same sites listed such as Redbubble.

Also, these designs have to be uploaded in png or jpeg formats. Is ot ok to save the design I make as a png and then use it on the site?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I cancel my cc subscription, which I don't intend to do, can I still offer the png's I created in my subscription time without the fronts license expiring?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines