Can I Use Adobe Fonts Outside of Creative Cloud?

Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Creative Cloud for the past 90 days on my Mac and recently activated the Kewl script font. Although it's available for my use within all the Creative Cloud apps, the Kewl font is not installed on my Mac for use in MS Office or other apps. I restarted my computer thinking that was a required step but to no avail. Can I Use Adobe Fonts Outside of Creative Cloud? If so, how do I install one of these fonts on my Mac? I can't find any information on this topic so that is why I have turned to the support community for assistance.

Thanks,

PaulJoe

TOPICS
Activation, Download install and licensing, How to, Missing font, Offline font

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I Use Adobe Fonts Outside of Creative Cloud?

Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Creative Cloud for the past 90 days on my Mac and recently activated the Kewl script font. Although it's available for my use within all the Creative Cloud apps, the Kewl font is not installed on my Mac for use in MS Office or other apps. I restarted my computer thinking that was a required step but to no avail. Can I Use Adobe Fonts Outside of Creative Cloud? If so, how do I install one of these fonts on my Mac? I can't find any information on this topic so that is why I have turned to the support community for assistance.

Thanks,

PaulJoe

TOPICS
Activation, Download install and licensing, How to, Missing font, Offline font

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You know that I have tried in Office and with at least 10 synchronized sources from Adobe CC, I have managed to work in Word, it will be a particular problem from that source, or maybe something that prevents synchronization.

I'm going to keep trying.

Regards,

WbolanosCo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2020 0