• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Escrow Banner font!!

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so PISSED! I have a client that uses this font and now I can't find it anywhere! Does anyone have an idea of how I can get it? Urgent! And Adobe you make me want to retire! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

If the missing font family was offered from either the Font Bureau or the Carter & Cone font foundaries, it is no longer available through Adobe Fonts because those two foundaries decided to pull all of their fonts from Adobe Fonts. You will need to contact the owning font foundary to license them directly. Dov Isaacs posted an explanation here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts/font-bureau-fonts-being-retired-awesome/td-p/11090652?CId...

Note that this was not a decision made by Ad

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the missing font family was offered from either the Font Bureau or the Carter & Cone font foundaries, it is no longer available through Adobe Fonts because those two foundaries decided to pull all of their fonts from Adobe Fonts. You will need to contact the owning font foundary to license them directly. Dov Isaacs posted an explanation here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts/font-bureau-fonts-being-retired-awesome/td-p/11090652?CId...

Note that this was not a decision made by Adobe. The two foundaries decided not to renew the contract allowing their fonts to be used. I believe Adobe sent an email to people using those fonts from those two foundaries in projects about a month ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used this font as brand font for a client. Great, now what?

I did not receive an e-mail by the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • You can buy a license for the font from Font Bureau, or you and your client can buy licenses, depending on the license terms and your and your client's needs.
  • You can find an open source font that's similar, although you'll need to check the usage terms for those, also.
  • You can try to find an Adobe font that is similar to it. 

Adobe seems to have missed a lot of people when emailing about this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines