• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem: wrong language

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings, when I click on "Fonts" on my Creative Cloud Desktop it links me at the german page instead of italian. Can you help me to fix this problem? Thank you. 

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2023 Dec 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, only the Fonts page shows up in Swedish langue instead of English. Any suggestions pls?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2023 Dec 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing to check is the language settings in the Creative Cloud desktop app. Click the icon for your user account, choose "Preferences" from the drop-down menu, click "Apps" in the left side bar of the dialog box. That should show the Default Install Language setting. Adobe Bridge also has a language setting in its Preferences dialog box.

Does your computer have a VPN running? Something could be running in the computer that doesn't let the Adobe Fonts web site know your location and/or the correct page language to load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanx for the reply. I checked the language settings in the Creative Cloud Desktop app and also in the Bridge preferences, both are set to English. On one computer I use VPN, but on the second I don't and the Swedish language appears on both computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the computers' operating systems are set in Swedish that could be one reason the Adobe Fonts site is loading in Swedish. What web browser are you using? Is the browser's default language set to Swedish or English?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The computer language is set to Czech and the browser (I am using Chrome) is also set to Czech.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does https://fonts.adobe.com display? If it displays the wrong language, change the language (bottom at the page). 

Abambo_0-1704316840756.png

Check if that helps. You probably need to allow all cookies.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanx a lot, I was already looking for different options to change the language, and I didn't think to look at the bottom of the page. Thank you very much once again. 👍
But I don't understand why it changed to Swedish at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines