• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder 2021 won't respond when uploading a file from After Effects cc 2021

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I've tried many different ways to try and fix my Adobe Media Encoder 2021. Everytime I want to export a project file or any file from After Effects it won't respond and Adove Media crashes. However, I can open it without any projects to render I just can't import a file without it crashing. I've tried many ways as I can for instance, adding the project file from above media encoder, I've tried clicking on composition in After Effects "Add to Media Encoder queue" and it still won't work. Please help me and I have a Windows 10. I just want to import my files to Adobe Media Encoder 2021 from After Effects to render. Thank you for reading.

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble. Check out this article related to the issue that you're facing: https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/kb/after-effects-composition-export-error.html

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines